There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

TAGGED

I was tagged by a friend from Calgary......Lisa.....we will meet someday. We live to close together to ignore that detail.

Jobs I've had
1) Prairie Insurance...receptionist
2) Mariposa..sales clerk
3) Bull/Houser/and Tupper...law firm...receptionist
4) Captiol theatre in Moose Jaw...by far my favorite job. I got to see all of the movies for free and eat as much popcorn as I could and drink as much coke as I could drink....this was in high school...does it get any better.

Places I have lived
1) Edmonton
2) Saskatoon
3) Vancouver
4) Moose Jaw

Food I love
1) pasta
2) rice...I know who likes rice.
3) turkey dinner
4) chocolate

Places I'd rather be:
1) I am happy where I am
2) I would love to build a house on an acreage
3) I want to go to new York...just for a visit
4) in Hawaii with my husband...we didn't get to go for our anniversary...we went to Ethiopia instead.....however pretty happy about that!!!!

Movies I love:
1) Titanic
2) Mission Impossible movies
3) The Notebook
4) Grease

TV shows I watch:
1) grey's anatomy
2) House
3) So you think you can dance
4) American Idol

Books I love:
1) 28
2) chicken soup for mother'/daughter's Soul...I know a little lame, but I have daughters now....a totally new concept for me.
3) Rich Dad Poor Dad
4) Adoption Stories....wonderful true miracle stories of adoption.

Bloggers I am tagging:
1) Lisa Goguen
2) sharla
3) Lisa Rempel
4) Nicky

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I've known you for 25 years but these two things I never knew about you...that you want to go to New York some day, me too! And that you like rice as much as I do, I could eat it every day, haha.

    Let's go to New York and have rice.

Post a Comment