There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

My mom and I went shopping this past weekend in the states. We took Kyle along so I was allowed to bring back more stuff. We drove down to Great Falls and I think most of Alberta was there too!! Rod stayed behind with the rest of the kids. It was my first time away from the girls and they did great. I talked to them several times on the phone and Rod managed to hold things together while I was gone. When I returned Maya screamed Sam hugged me and Denaye cried.....it was great a welcome home!!

1 Comment:

  1. Jody said...
    so, how many hours of driving does that take. Maybe, next time you should swing off the highway into Lacombe and pick me up!!! Glad that you had a great time!

Post a Comment