There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

NEW BEDS

Well we had to put the girls in their own beds. They were getting up far to early and I was sure that they were waking each other up. We bought them bunkbeds.....(I hate bunkbeds). I am far to old to be climbing up a ladder to change sheets....however their room is to small to fit single beds in it. I bought bunkbeds that can be separated . Maya was quite excited and so was Denaye untill bedtime. Maya was quite thrilled with her new sleeping quarters while Denaye told me "it's scarey". I assured her it wasn't and tucked them into bed. I found out who was waking who and it was Denaye!!! I tried to get this information out of them before, but they were blaming each other. I caught Denaye redhanded....she turns the lights on and then wakes up Maya...who desperately wants to sleep. Now that they know that I know, it has stopped...no more turning lights on and playing at 5:00 a.m. I just need to buy Maya a pink comforter and then were good to go........it seems to have fixed the problem....at least for now!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Nicky said...
    Ha ha

    enjoy that bed-making!!

    ;-)
    Jody said...
    I had the same comforter (on the top bunk) when I was in High School!!! How did you find one?
    Anonymous said...
    This is hilarious! Nice sleuthing Mom!
    Christy said...
    We have the same problem at our house, and my two are in different rooms! They sneak down the hall and wake each other up super early and I'm ready to set alarms on their bedroom doors. ;)

    Happy Christmas Kurtz's!
    Anonymous said...
    very cute bunkbeds! Funny that Maya didn't tattle on Denaye for waking her all this time!

Post a Comment