There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

GOING PRIVATE

Hello friends and family,

I just wanted to let everyone know that in approx. a week I am going to make this blog private. If you would like to continue to be a reader of my blog please just send me an email and I will forward you the link. It has been an awseome journey so far and if you would like to still be a part of it just let me know.

God Bless
~Debbie~

10 Comments:

  1. Jody said...
    I would love to continue following.
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    Hey Debbie,

    I'd still enjoy following your new blog!

    rkturgeon@sasktel.net

    Rhonda
    Ricki said...
    Count me in too!

    bruce.ricki@sasktel.net

    RIcki
    Lisa said...
    Me too, please. I really enjoy your blog.

    Lisa
    www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com
    Anonymous said...
    Count us in too!
    Tracy D.
    Carolyn said...
    We would love to keep following you private blog. our email address is j.adam.peters@gmail.com
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Deb,
    We'd really like to still see your blog if possible.
    Can you send me that link to the discussion group as well?
    Thanks, Roxanne Powers
    rrpowers@shaw.ca
    Louise said...
    I would also love an invite! Weezyreid@yahoo.ca
    Louise
    The Warren Family said...
    I would love to continue following as well. My husband and I live in Ontario and are considering adopting from Ethiopia as well. I find this blogging community is really helping me work through any questions we have and I would love to continue following if you agree.
    Thanks!
    Shannon

    shmcnaughton@hotmail.com
    Dianne said...
    Hi Debbie, please count me in! Your family and adoption journey have been inspiring these past several months :)

    chrisanddianne@hotmail.com

Post a Comment