There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

HOLIDAYS

We are going on a bit of a holiday this week...just a short trip. We are heading to Coeur D Alene, Idaho. We love that place.....it has a beautiful lake and I get to do a bit of shopping. the kids are very excited to get going, but not looking forward to the long drive.....oh well that's life.

It is also my birthday today....I've reached an age where I have stopped telling people how old I am! I just enjoy life...and really what does it matter how old I am.....I think age only matters when you have nothing to look forward to....just my opinion. We had a wienor roast at my sister's house yesterday to celebrate. Life is good, God is good....so much to be thankful for.

3 Comments:

  1. The Hattons... said...
    Well!! Happy 25th birthday! :)
    Enjoy your holidays.
    DEBRA said...
    thanks sheri!!!! HaHa...I have told my kids for over 10 years now that I am 29 and holding....
    hazel said...
    Okay - then Happy 39th Birthday, Debbie!

    Have a wonderful trip!

Post a Comment