There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

WE'VE BEEN SICK

There have been no posts lately because our house has been sick for the last 2 weeks......I am only now starting to feel better. I don't even remember what has happened...I feel like I have lost about 2 weeks of my life.....it's all a blurrr. I will get back at it when I get all caught up on everything else that hasn't gotten done for the last 2 weeks.....ugghh
Debbie

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Awww, it's really hard when Mom gets sick too. Take it easy and get well soon.

    ~Renee
    Sharla said...
    Oh, that is so hard. I hope that you are all feeling better soon and can get back to life.

Post a Comment