There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~



I tell people all of the time that Sam is the kind of kid that will fall asleep just about anywhere at anytime. He plays hard all day long....can't sit still for any length of time....so when he's tired, he's done. He sleeps just as hard as he plays and here is the proof. I have no idea how long he was asleep.......... He just simply got tired and that was it...he went to sleep....his day was done!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Heather Blake said...
    I've been trying to contact you, as I leave on Friday....I need your number!! call me at 452-4584 or email me at herewith4@hotmail.com
    hoping to catch up with you! I'll be thinking of you all the whole time I'm there!

Post a Comment