There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

SWEET DENAYE

This morning Denaye said mommy come here......I bent down and she whispered in my hear "Guess what.....I love you" What a precious moment....it meant so much more then just I love you. Denaye is the sweetest little girl with a beautiful smile. She has her dad wrapped around her little finger. What a blessing these girls are to all of us.

6 Comments:

  1. hazel said...
    Aaah, how very sweet!! What a precious moment.
    Anonymous said...
    That makes me melt.

    Love to all,
    Renee
    The Warren Family said...
    I know I have said it before on here, but what a darn cute smile!!
    Anonymous said...
    She looks like she's doing great Debbie. There is so much life in her eyes and what a sweet story!
    Ranavan said...
    That is the sweetest thing ever!
    Lisa said...
    That little story brought tears to my eyes!!!

    What a little dolly!

Post a Comment