There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

DENAYE GOT HAIR

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but I've been rather busy. I've been going through the girls closet and am horrified at the amount of clothing that these girls will not even be able to wear. They grew too much....to quick!!! So I've been busy putting all of my Gymboree stuff and other brands of clothing on E-Bay. I have so much...anyway that's my excuse.

Denaye has wanted to get extensions for so long. We finally did it on friday. A wonderful lady came to our house and did it for her. She also put Maya's back in. Denaye is so excited to have long hair and I think it makes her look even cuter.



I decided to not go private....just for your info!!

9 Comments:

  1. Julie M. said...
    ahhhh....very cute!
    Anonymous said...
    Soooooooo beautiful!!!
    Auntie Renée can't wait to see her new nieces in person.
    Anonymous said...
    OH MY!!! the girls have grown soo much!!!!! the new hair makes them look WAY OLDER! hope things are going well with you all!
    Ricki said...
    I love it!!! So cute!
    Ricki
    Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    They look sooo cute with their new hair and very proud I must say !

    Lisa
    Anonymous said...
    totally adorable!
    Anonymous said...
    the extensions look so great! I'm jealous that i can't do Samra's yet!! Let's plan a date soon!!
    Heather
    Anonymous said...
    P.S. I am bidding on some of your e-bay items. Your girls must be one size bigger than my girls. If I win any, I'll come and pick them up.
    Anonymous said...
    thanks for not going private, have not looked at your kids for a while and i am inspired by your hair adventures! lovely kids, sk

Post a Comment