There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~




The kids love to play hockey. Maya is determined that she is going to play on a hockey team. If that's what she really wants then that's fine, but I didn't go through all of this to finally get some girls in the house only to have them play hockey. I will try and convince her that figure skating is a much better sport......but seriously they love to play with Sam and Sam loves to teach them.

4 Comments:

  1. Jody said...
    Hey, she may make you famous sometime, who knows, she may even be a star in the NHL!!

    hee hee, I am soooo happy that Emily loves dance!
    Anonymous said...
    Now, come on...you didn't think that moving in with a bunch of boys wouldn't result in a little of it rubbing off on them, did you? haha
    I think it's Maya's competitive spirit showing and that's great. There will be other avenues to come, I'm sure.
    Anyway, seeing as you love to scream and cheer, Debbie, this will be right up your alley.
    Love you guys...Renée
    Anonymous said...
    such cute pictures!!!
    The Warren Family said...
    Hi there, my name is Shannon and my husband and I are in the homestudy phase of things in Ontario. I really enjoy following your blog and decided to start one of my own to keep friends/family in the loop. Do you mind if I link to your blog on mine? I did put a link there but will remove it if you want, just let me know.
    My brother used to live in Edmonton, it is a nice city!
    Thanks,
    Shannon

Post a Comment