There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

MAYA AND DENAYE

Not too much going on around our house.....just trying to cope with the cold snap we've been in. We did get a few days relief and then we got dumped on with more snow!!! Maya literally prays everynight to God to take the snow away and then she begs me to do something about it. I think it has more to do with the new bathingsuit she got from E-bay. This picture is for Auntie Renee!!!

7 Comments:

  1. Julie M. said...
    Oh my goodness they are so sweet!
    Jody said...
    They are very, very cute!!
    esther said...
    they are BEAUTIFUL :)
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    Too funny about the prayer to God to take the snow away!! The girls are adorable!
    Anonymous said...
    cute picture! I will call or e-mail you next week about coming to pick up the pants. This week is too crazy to even consider it!
    Anonymous said...
    Way to go, you made me cry when I saw that the picture was for me. What darling beauties, wish I could come and give them an "Auntie Renee" hug. This one is getting saved on my computer for sure.

    Love Renée
    Anonymous said...
    They look so OLD! That's not allowed. :)

    june

Post a Comment