There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

IT WORKED!!

Today my sister and I attempted to straighten Maya's hair. It worked!!! It's not perfectly straight, but I can get a comb through it and it is straight enough that Maya will be able to do other things with her hair. The most important thing is.......Maya loves it. It is amazing how long her hair really is. We are going to do Denaye's hair on saturday now that I know it can be done. I could have left the solution in a bit longer , but was afraid too.......now that I know what to expect next time I will. I have one very pleased little girl!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. The Dunham Family of 5 said...
    I didn't know you could use a relaxer on kids! What product did you use??? I'd love to check it out!

    Tracy

Post a Comment