There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

LOOK NO MORE BRAIDS

I took out the girl's extensions the other day. Denaye's hair was beginning to look like she had a bird's nest in it and Maya's hair was starting to get sloppy looking. I also wanted to give their hair a break.....they have had the extensions since January. What we discovered was that their hair has grown quite a bit. Maya likes her hair now.....before she cried when we took them out to redo them and so did Denaye. Their hair is a lot longer then it appears in the pictures because of the curls. Maya's biggest concern was that her friends would laugh at her......they didn't, but her brother said she looked like a boy.....siblings!! I like their hair, they just need a relaxer put in it as the curls are so tight I broke a comb trying to get through it. For now they are going to go extension free, but maybe in July we will do it again.....we'll see. Either way I think they look beautiful!!!



4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I think you are right, Debbie. Either way, they are beautiful young ladies.
    I spent much of my day yesterday avoiding work by reading your blog from the beginning. It is pretty cool seeing how things have progressed over the last few years. As if the wonders of nature and Sam's miraculous life weren't enough to prove the existence and goodness of God!
    Lotsa luv,
    Richard Davison
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    This is my favorite way for little girls to wear their hair! Anyway they look gorgeous, though!
    Anonymous said...
    With those gorgeous smiles, they're beautiful either way. Can't wait to see them this summer.

    Renee
    Anonymous said...
    I like the look...well really, the girls are so beautiful that they could be bald and still look amazing but really, this is a good look for them.

Post a Comment