There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well another year has come and gone. I can hardly believe that it has been almost a year since we were in Ethiopia picking up the girls. A lot has happened this past year. The biggest change has been the adoption of our 2 girls. We have all found a new normal and life now includes girls in our house....something I wasn't sure would ever happen!! We went out for dinner for my birthday with my sister and her husband and my mom....without the kids. It was nice to enjoy a meal without the interruptions, but we were finished so fast. My sister, mom and I then went on to see Mamma Mia the movie......I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We all loved it....Pierce Brosnan can't sing at all, but in my opinion that just added to it. I would see that movie again!! Loved it!! I had a great time and it's always nice to be with my family!! Happy Birthday To Me!!! HaHa
Debbie

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Happy birthday to you, friend! Hope to catch up with you soon! I'll be back from vacation on the 16th....then I'll call you!
    As always
    Heather
    Anonymous said...
    OK if you want to see the movie again, how about you and I go see it when you're here. I've been wanting to see it.

    ~ Renee
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    Happy belated birthday!!! See you on Thursday!

Post a Comment