There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

SISTERS

We are leaving in a couple of weeks for my brother's wedding and then we are off to B.C. to visit Rod's family.....none of them have met the girls yet. They are very excited to meet new family members and can't wait. I decided that the last thing I wanted to deal with was hair....so we put the braids back in. We added some color this time though. Maya's hair is black so putting a color with a little red in it really suited her. Denaye's hair is more brown so I went with more of a blonde. I think it might be a little too light, but she likes it and that's important. They are both glad to have the braids back in, but we won't be keeping them in as long this time.



4 Comments:

  1. Ricki said...
    Their hair looks great! Can't wait to meet you in a couple of weeks!
    Ricki
    Anonymous said...
    Very pretty.

    ~Renee
    Anonymous said...
    how ya doing, honey.....? We need to have coffee...I can't find your phone number so PLEASE call me....thanks
    780-452-4584
    ps...I'm jealous of the hairdresser you have around the block!!!
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    Girls can pull off any look! It look so cute, glad they love it.

    Rhonda

Post a Comment