There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED

These past few weeks have been very busy. On August 14th we packed the kids and the van and headed off to Moose Jaw, Sask. for my brother's wedding. The kids and I made a quick stop in Saskatoon to meet and visit with some families who have either adopted or are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. Thanks so much Sandi and gang for a wonderful time and a great meal. It was awesome and the kids enjoyed the break from the road trip. We then continued on to Moose Jaw for the big event.
My brother Don and Shauna were married on August 16th. It was a beautiful day....very hot....30 C......but the day was beautiful. Shauna looked stunning and my brother was very handsome in his tux. Shauna's two children stole the show.....we love them all very much and are glad they are a part of our family.
Me my brothers and sister and my mom at the rephersal. Jody is the one taking up most of the room.

My two handsome brothers.....Jamie and Don.....just before he was married!!

Denaye in her fancy dress.....which she loved.


Maya and Denaye looking cute as ever all dressed up.



My brother and his new wife and their children........Congratualtions!!!




Don and Shauna

2 Comments:

  1. Ricki said...
    A friend of mine that I work with was telling me that she was at a wedding and there were 2 really cute Ethiopian girls there. And tada, it was you guys. In fact, she told me that she thought it might have been the same girls I had showed her pictures of on a blog and it was. One day when I was checking your blog she came to my desk and so I showed her pics of your girls.
    It's a small world!
    Ricki
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    It was great to meet you and your family Debbie! Sounds like the wedding was wonderful and the bride looked gorgeous as did the girls!!

Post a Comment