There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

HOUSE OF LOVE

This past week 2 of our boys have been out a camp working as leaders. It has been just me and Sam for the most part. Every now and then I see Taylor....not so much as he is working nights and sleeps days. I was thinking about how much our life is going to change in 12 days. Right now the house is quiet and there is not a lot of activity. I have come to realize that as loud as it is here and as much as the boys mess up the house......I wouldn't trade it for the world. Denaye and Maya are going to be a little overwhelmed at first, but once we all find our groove it will be a very loud, messy, nonstop activity, house. Most of all we will finally be the family I always dreamed of....a house full of boys and girls, but mostly a house full of LOVE!!!!

~Debbie~

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    12 days!!! You all must be soooo excited!!! Congrats again!
    Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Such a thoughtful post Debbie.. I really enjoyed it and am SOOO excited that you are finaly leaving soon !!!!

    Can't wait to hear all about your trip and can't wait to see pictures of your whole family together !!!!

    Enjoy every minute !
    Lisa

Post a Comment