There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

I celebrated my ? birthday on the weekend. It was not a huge celebration as we are getting together with family on the 19th to celebrate all family members bithdays in the month of August. Rod bought me a gift certificate for a pedicure from a spa. It was amazing! I had a pedicure done once in my life and it was not even close to the treament I got on wednesday. I loved every second of it and decided that this was now going to be a part of what I do. They recommened a pedicure every season.....well I'll just have to follow their advice. I am thinking that this would be a great thing to do with friends/family.....make a day of it.....pedicure, lunch, shopping......what do you think......any takers!!!

~Debbie~

2 Comments:

  1. Lisa said...
    Good for you, Debbie! What a great way to pamper your self as a NEW mom again!

    Lisa
    Anonymous said...
    Happy Birthday, momma of 6 to be!
    Cheers and happy feet!
    Heather

Post a Comment