There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

HAVING FUN

This is Rod my mom and my brother-in-law Mike...notice the belt buckles!!!



I bought the DVD Mama Mia the other day. I saw it in theatre last summer when it came out and I loved it. Pierce can not sing at all, but I think it just adds to the charm of the movie. Anyway I watched it with the kids and now Maya and Denaye are hooked on all of the old ABBA songs. They go around the house singing and dancing. Last summer my brother got married and my sister and I were asked to welcome Shauna and her kids into our family.....well it's just too boring to get up and talk....well it is for us anyway. So we put together a video based on the Dancing Queen....this was my brother's favorite band back in the day. We had a lot of fun putting it together and my husband and my sister's husband were a bit reluctant. It required costumes and they just were not completely sold on the idea. My mom was fantastic in the video and she was the ultimate Dancing Queen. It was so much fun and watching the Mama Mia DVD brought back memories of our video adventure. I will try and post it, but my husband told me that he would just take it down.....it's really funny!!.

1 Comment:

  1. Jam99 said...
    all time classic!

Post a Comment