There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

Yes the girls are taking over and they aren't even here yet! Imagine what it's going to be like when they get here......I can't wait. Our upstairs family room is now being taken over by little girl stuff.....and I love it. Rod and I realized about a month ago that the girls were going to need a space to play and to store all of their girl toys.....so we made room in the bonus room. The boys have the downstairs family room and the girls 'own' the upstairs one.....it's all fair. It is such a novelty to have girl stuff around here that Kyle and Sam have been playing with the kitchen set since Rod set it up last night. Sam especially loves it. Kyle put all the dishes and food in their proper place and made sure that the table was set for breakfast. I'm not sure which family member is more excited about having girls, but I do know this, we all can't wait!!!

Rod reading directions......and you thought this sort of thing never happened!



Sam loves the kitchen set.....so do I!



Kyle had set the table for breakfast....he even videotaped it!


5 Comments:

  1. Tao's Mommy said...
    OK....that furniture is too cute!! Where in the world did you find the kitchen set? I love that the GIRLS have now taken over the house.....good for them.....LOL!! I'm sure the boys are OK to have their own space downstairs!!!
    So anymore news on the travel dates or anything? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
    Anonymous said...
    Very cute stuff. The girls (and boys) will love playing with it. Kendall's favorite toys are her kitchen set and food.
    Anonymous said...
    Forgot to sign my name.
    Shauna
    Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    I really love the kitchen and table set.. Can't to see pictures of your little girls playing with it !!

    Lisa
    Anonymous said...
    I am so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun and I'm excited for your boys too...most of the time, my boys adore having little sisters!

Post a Comment