There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

STILL NO NEWS

I was hoping to hear something today about that status of immigration. There is no news to report. I guess that's better then it being delayed. Deborah from Cafac emailed me today and said she was not able to get information about whether or not the medical forms arrived. She is leaving for Ethiopia next week and she will update me from there. She did say that issueing passports and Birth certificates is very slow....due to the high volume of court cases being pushed through the system before court closures. I am back on the rollercoaster and I need to ride this one. I am going to learn to like rollercoasters if it's the last thing I do!!!

~Debbie~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment