There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

WE GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

YIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got an email from Roberta and we got the o.k. to travel........Girls here we come!!!!
I don't know any details, just that we get to travel. I will update once I know more. I am over the moon excited. Some good friends told me we would hear good news today.......thanks for your encouraging words........you know who you are!!!

~Debbie~

8 Comments:

  1. Julie M. said...
    Congratulations Debbie! That is great news!

    Julie
    hazel said...
    WOO HOO!!!
    Ricki said...
    Yay!!!! I can't wait to hear all the details on when!!!! I'm so excited for you!
    Anonymous said...
    so glad we are gonna share this with each other. Our lives with our girls will begin the same week....and they will love each other too, I'm certain!!
    Love, Heather
    Samra's Momma
    Unknown said...
    Very Excited for you!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your girls in your arms!!
    Anonymous said...
    It's getting so close! The time will fly by now with the packing and preparing the boys and the back to school shopping and travel plans. Yeah! I can hardly wait to meet your daughters.
    Sebrina Wilson said...
    Woohoo!!! Great News!!!
    Lisa said...
    Hi Debbie! I just wanted to say, first of all CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR TRAVEL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also, thank you SOOO much for your comment on my blog about our court date. I am not giving up hope until August 4th has been and gone. Anyway, enjoy your flurry of activity until you hold your girls in your arms!!!

    Lisa

Post a Comment