There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

PICKING STRAWBERRIES

Last night my sister, Jody, my mom and I went picking strawberries. I have never done this before....it was a lot of fun. The 3 of us staked out our territory and when anyone came into their territory.......well let's just say words were flying! We had a great time. We discovered Jody reacts to hay......she broke out in hives.

The strawberries are so tasty. Rod made a strawberry milkshake and Sam ate 3 bowl fulls himself. Strawberies are his favorite. We just found this place, but this is the last year it will be open......we will have to find a new place next year. Fresh strawberries.....there is no other way to eat them. Store bought ones are not nearly as sweet. We'll go back when we need more.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What I want to know is...did you dip any in CHOCOLATE?
    Rempel Family said...
    Those Strawberries look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I wish I could express how encouraging it is. Lisa
    Rempel Family said...
    Lisa here. Just wondering if there is a way of emailing you some questions? Billrempel@yahoo.ca

Post a Comment