There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

ROLLER COASTER RIDE

Adopting is an emotional rollercoaster. It is the unknowns that are hard to handle. We are still waiting for Immigration to send the medical forms to the Foster Home where the girls are. They need to have a medical done to complete our application for visa's. This is the last step that needs to happen then they can issue a Visa for the girls. I am not sure why this part always seems to be the most unpredictable. I am very frustrated.......the process so far has gone good. We are so close and the longer this takes the farther away a travel date is. I could really use some prayers right now. We are so blessed to be able to adopt these 2 beautiful little girls, I just want to get them home. It's hard to think of them without a family. I know they are well taken care of, but it's just not the same as having a mom and dad and brothers who love them and want to be the ones that take care of them. I am trying to stay positive and I appreciate that Immigration is very busy right now.....it's just hard at times. The ups and downs that you go through are just like a roller coaster ( I hate roller coasters), in the end it will all be worth it and all of this won't matter.....I know that, but untill then, it does matter.

~Debbie~

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    As someone in the car behind you on that rollercoaster, I totally agree - after the "high" of the success in court it's hard to be stalled now on the visa paperwork. My "everything happens for a reason..." mantra is starting to lose its effect. :)

    june
    Unknown said...
    Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. This roller coaster of adoption is hard to take sometimes...and even though I have faith that God knows what he is doing, I just don't understand it a lot of the time. Thinking of you.
    Anonymous said...
    I will be praying for your medical papers and for your family and for the health and well-being of your girls in the meantime.

Post a Comment