There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

MY FRIEND......

I have a dear friend who is adopting an adorable little baby girl. She has been going through this process for 2 years......a lot of ups and downs to say the least. She was supposed to travel to Ethiopia on thursday (in 9 days), but was notified she couldn't because some paperwork wasn't completed. How very disappointing for her and her family. She will travel in September now and yes she will get her daughter, but it doesn't make it any easier. The wait is very hard at times....believe me I know. I won't mention her name to protect her privacy, but if any of you think of it.....say a little prayer for her and her family. Adoption is a wonderful thing and I am so glad that we are doing this.....I know my friend dispite the setbacks she has endured would say the same thing. She is trying to stay positive, but her heart must be broken. Thanks for all of your support and this time my friend could use a little of that.....



~Debbie~

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    You help me get through these hard days, Debbie. Thanks for telling my story. Big hug to you!
    Heather
    Anonymous said...
    great news today, this Friday the 13th.....yahoo!! The medical papers arrived in Addis, so our travel date is now set for August 17.....thanks for all of your support!
    Love, Heather
    Samra's Mommie

Post a Comment