There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

ROD'S THOUGHTS

As you just read, she's gone shopping!! OH NO!!!! (just kidding) My name is Rod and I am the excited husband of Debbie. I haven't been nearly as nerve-wracked as Deb about when the referral would come, but I have to say I'm glad we finally have it....and more importantly have them!! The girls are beautiful and as Deb said we love them already. This daughter thing will be new territory, but I know it's going to be an exciting journey. Thanks for all your support and prayers. We'll talk again soon.

Rod

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Congratulations Dad !!!

Post a Comment