There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

CARAZY!

I just found out today that we received the referral we've been waiting for since forever, and a lot of things went through my mind when I heard. Mainly excitement, mostly... weirdness. I'm CRAZY excited, actually, it's gonna be awesome to have a bunch of girls around. Girls that have boyfriends that I can scare away, girls that I can teach to play basketball (even though they'll already probably have that down :p) Girls that I can teach music to, and girls that I can protect. But a whole lot of things are gonna change. It's gonna be like estrogen overload! Seriously, I won't have any idea what to do. Like there's gonna be pink in places and stuff. Just... seriously. And makeup...

Yech...

Seriously, weirdness everywhere. And BABIES ARE GONNA BE CRYING AGAIN! But it's okay. Because I know that it's gonna be a whole lot of fun having some sisters to play with, and to care for. And I know that very soon, they will be a part of our family. I love them and I don't even know them.

I can't wait!
-Jesse

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Jesse,

    I really enjoyed your post and what fun you will have with your sisters !!!

    I really laughed when you mentionned all the PINK stuff hahaha

    So true ...

    Lisa

Post a Comment