There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

SHOPPING

This weekend my mom, kyle, Sam and I are heading south for a
few days. We are going to Great Falls, Montana. My brother
Jamie is going to meet up with us down there. It is about an eight
hour drive from our house. My mom likes to take little getaways,
and she does a lot for us, so I don't mind taking her. Actually they opened up a brand new Ross Store down there.......I am so excited! Any of you who know me understand why!!! It is perfect timing, I need to shop for the girls. Rossstores are like a Winners/Homesense, but on steroids. It is a lot cheaper and I love a good bargain. It is one of my favorite places to shop when we make it to the states. We are leaving first thing tommorrow morning and I expect to come back with a full wardworbe for the girls. Kyle cleaned out his account as he wants to do some serious shopping as well. He's been saving for awhile. Sam is excited about the pool and that's it, he is easy to please. Well have a great weekend......I know I will!!!!



~Debbie~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment