There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

Back From Shopping

We arrived at around 3:30 in Great Falls....plenty of time to get some shopping in. After our first day of shopping we went back to the hotel ate some supper and then the boys went swimming. Sam was in his glory. He told me he wants to live in a hotel. He soon ran out of steam though and before we knew it he was off to dreamland with Teddy. The next day started

early and my mom and Sam headed down for breakfast while the rest of us slept. They came back and you guessed it Sam and Kyle went swimming again....all morning, while we went shopping. We came back and got them and went over to the mall. Ross was right beside it so I told them once I go in I won't be coming out for a long time, decide what you want to do.....you guessed it the boys went back to the hotel and went swimming again. Sam loves hotels.......not sure why, but he thinks they are neat. Kyle was a big help, he kept Sam for us while my mom, brother James and I shopped till we ran out of money. we had a lot of fun.......more pictures below of some of the stuff I bought.


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ha, I wouldn't mind living in a hotel either. I hate housecleaning and LOVE room service. :)

    june

Post a Comment