There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

REFERRAL DAY

Hello everyone,

Well today was a great day. It all started out normal. I went to work and started to get my flowers ready for Easter when I got a call from my mother. She said I had to phone this person it was urgent....so I did. It was a referral for our 2 little girls!!!!!!!!!!!
We are on cloud nine. I can't believe I started this blog yesterday and we have a referral already. The girls are 4 and 2. Their names are Mebrat and Denkenesh. They are so adorable. I love them already. I hardly know what to do with myself....a thought did just come to me.....I need to go shoppping. Oh the shopping I wil do. I will post more later when I know more. Thanks for checking in.

God Bless
Debbie

6 Comments:

  1. Howard & Sue said...
    Wow!! God sure moves in mysterious ways. Cannot explain how excited we are so we can only imagine how you guys are feeling!

    Sue is already sharpening her needle!!

    Love you guys.

    Will talk soon
    Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...
    It was awesome chatting with you tonight Debbie! CONGRATULATIONS to your whole family! I can just feel the excitement reading your posts! I hope you get to travel quickly.... Have fun preparing & packing...
    Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Congratulations again Debbie !!!!

    You will have to keep your blog up to date so we can follow along !!!

    YEAH !
    Lisa
    Rob & Tracy said...
    Wow - you guys know how excited we are for you. I just can't wait to meet them... we'll pray the time goes fast. I'm so glad we have someone to journey with in this. Hugest blessings!
    Bonnie and David Bigler said...
    Wow so excited to have two new girl cousins!!! now there will be 7 girls and a million boys.I'm so excited for all of you and can not wait to meet them,they look soso cute!.It's true there is sure alot of pink and frilly things around here after having two boys and now a girl it's great! Congatulations! again. Antie Debbie you got your girls!!!!!!
    Love Bonnie,David,Liam,Carterand Kaitlyn
    Tao's Mommy said...
    CONGRATS on your referral of your beautiful 2 girls....WOW....I cannot believe it!! Hopefully you will have a speedy TA and soon your house will be full of giggles, dolls and barbies!!!

Post a Comment