There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~




The shopping was amazing. We had so much fun. I got so many good deals, it was hard to leave some of the stuff there, but I was only allowed to bring back so much and I ran out of money!! The Ross store didn't disappoint me, I picked up Oshkosh outfits for 8.00, espirit oufits for 9.00, all kinds of other outfits for 5.99. It was fun. My cart was heaping, I overheard someone ask if that stuff in the cart was to be put back and the saleslady said no that belongs to somebody.....her mouth just dropped!!!! I had fun, and Jesse was right, pink is flying everywhere. I have never bought so much pink in all my life. I bought a cute pink dress for Denaye, they didn't have Maya's size, but don't worry there will be more shopping trips. I also bought some stuff for their room. I will post a picture of their room when it is finished. My boys just roll their eyes at all the pink stuff flying around the house, but I know they are excited to.


I really wanted to buy an umbrella stroller. I wanted a really good quality one. In Edmonton you can't get a good one for less then 100.00. I looked while I was in the states and found one. Up here they go for about 130.00 and I paid 59.99. Rod can't believe we bought another stroller. He thought those days were done. I know he's excited though because this morning he was pushing it around the house. It's not an umbrella stroller like I originally wanted, but it is one of those light weight compact strollers.....you pay the big bucks because is it is a speciality item. It really was a great price, but in the states. It is really good quality, and I researched it online once I found it in the states. I am happy with it and things certainly have changed a bit since our last stroller.......it comes with an Ipod speaker connection so the child can listen to an ipod while going for a walk, I didn't know what the little pocket was for and then I pulled out the connection wires.....I guess I'll have to get an Ipod now!!!

We had a fabulous time and Kyle got his PSP Entertainment Pak that he was looking for. He spent all his money in one shot, but he was grinning from ear to ear. Sam spent every chance he could in the pool. He bought another light saber.....I think that makes 5 now. He loves Star Wars and he dresses up like the characters. He wants to be a Jedi policeman when he grows up. My mom bought groceries....it's what she does.....food is her thing, but she had a great time. We are already planning the next trip, but we think we'll go to Coeur d Alen, Idaho. Bigger place and it's on a lake. Hope you all have a great week!!

~Debbie~

1 Comment:

  1. Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...
    Isn't it SO much fun being able to shop for the girls? When we got our referral for Ayana, that's all we did until we travelled.... It feels like you're actually doing something for them when they're so far away!

Post a Comment