There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

DREAM DAY FOR ROD

After years of talking about it, I went and got my motorcycle drivers license last year. The training course at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology is excellent. But since I don't own a bike (yet) I wasn't really able to go out and put the license to use....UNTIL TODAY!
I joined some great friends for an event called Demo Days at Elk Island Sales east of Fort Saskatchewan. They sell Victory Motorcycles. You just show up and you can ride whatever bike you'd like. The silver bike is called the Victory Vegas. The yellow bike is the Victory Jackpot. They were amazing!!! I have to say I like the Jackpot the best.
It was a thrill riding these bikes, but it was even better to spend it with good friends. Bikes and a Bar-B-Que. It doesn't get much better than that. I will have a Jackpot one day. But for now it was fun to get out a touch one of my dreams. I think Deb's still a little nervous, but one day I'll get her on one. Hope you're having a day that's as good as mine.

Rod






1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Okay Rod - your love for bike and seeing all you together is truly sparking my intrest to learn to ride. I was talking with Will and Rob and Janet after the meeting on
    Tuesday and it was a lot of fun and I know you all had a blast.

    I am excited for you and the family and seeing all your dreams come true

    Love your site-- Mark

Post a Comment