There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

UPDATE ON OUR GIRLS


Here is a picture of the girls. This is all I can show for now untill they are ours. They are holding the stuff that we sent over with another family. I was so excited to see that Denaye got her stuffed animal and they were shown the photo album and it was all explained to them about who the people were in the pictures. They are doing great and they look good. I wish I could share more, but for now this is all I can do. Trust me when I say.....they are beautiful!!!!
~Debbie~

2 Comments:

  1. Tao's Mommy said...
    Eeeekkkks!! How exciting!!! And I agree...they are beautiful!! I'm due to get new pictures of Channing anyday too....I cannot wait since her pictures are almost 1 year old already!!
    Jana said...
    sooooo exciting. i can tell they are lovely!!! thanks for the comment on our blog. we will definitely be following your journey! blessings, jana

Post a Comment