There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~


I just heard from Deborah at Cafac that our case was heard on June 23rd and it was successfull!!!!!! I am so excited. This means that they can now issue Visa's for the girls. It takes about 8 weeks....if all goes well. The last step in making the girls legally ours is the Visa's. Things are progressing very well at this point. We were able to get through the courts before they close on august 4th. I am back on cloud 9 and I feel like the sun is shining down on me!!!!!!!! Have a great day.....I know I will!!!

~Debbie~

11 Comments:

  1. Louise said...
    YAHHHHHHHH!! That is the best news! Congrats
    Louise
    Anonymous said...
    That's great news Debbie!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys.
    Shauna
    Tao's Mommy said...
    Yayyy........that is wonderful news!!! I cannot wait until you have your girls in your arms!!!
    Rebecca said...
    Congratulations on your little girls! I can't wait to see their faces. We are so excited to find out what we are "having" :) Hope you'll follow our journey! We can't wait!!
    Ricki said...
    Congratulations!!! That is super exciting!
    Ricki
    Unknown said...
    CONGRATULATIONS!! How awesome it must be to know that they are yours forever!! And soon you can bring them home forever!! wonderful!!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet them and know them, and know you better! Samra is so lucky to have Maya and Denaye here to help her learn about herself. I am teary just thinking that we will have them all home by autumn!
    It's great to share this with you, Debbie.
    Hooray!
    Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...
    That is SOOOO great! I am super happy for you guys! The court date is always the biggest worry....Now that worry is over & you will be travelling soon!!!
    DEBRA said...
    Hi everyone,

    thanks for all of your comments. I am so excited and so thankful that things went well. The girls are officially Kurtz's.....the reality of this has hit my boys....they now have 2 sisters!!! Jesse had to take a moment!! Haha!!

    Debbie
    Anonymous said...
    CONGRATS!!!
    That's so awesome!!! i'm pumped for you!!!

    Can't wait to hear about your gotcha day!

    Sandi
    Mommy to Robel, Xander, Malakai and Zion
    Anonymous said...
    It's a girl...and another girl!!!
    Congratulation on having two daughters reborn into your family.
    How great that you got in there before the August wait. God's working it all out.

    Love Renee

Post a Comment