There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

HEIRLOOMS

This is a picture of a doll cradle that I got for christmas when I was 2 years old. I won't say how long ago that was, but it's been awhile! My mom kept this for me to pass on to my little girl......when I never had any girls, I gave it to my sister for Emily. She has now outgrown it and I got it back from them the other day. It is in great condition.....it just needs a paint job. They sure don't make them like this anymore. I really never gave it much thought untill I started thinking about the fact that my little girl's are going to play with the very same cradle that I enjoyed when I was their age. I didn't think it was really all that important to me, but as I was staring at it.......it made me smile. I loved this cradle as a child. I can remember like it was yesterday....playing house and putting my babies to sleep......I hope it brings as much joy to our girls as it did to me. I have bought each of the girl's a Cabbage Patch Doll to take with us when we travel to pick them up. With each day that passes, it brings us one more day closer to bringing them home. As always your prayers and support are so important to us.....thank you!

~Debbie~

2 Comments:

  1. Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Debbie, that is such a great story ! How neat that you still have the cradle for your girls :)

    Lisa
    Tao's Mommy said...
    Ahhhhh love the story too!! And looks at those dolls for the girl!!!

Post a Comment