There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

THE GIRL'S BEDROOM











We have finally finished Denaye and Maya's room. It is very girly! There is just a few things that need to be done, but nothing major. I am happy with the way it turned out. I sure hope they like pink.....because there is lots of it! The shelf above the bed is from a store out in Leduc called 'It's a Crock country'. It is a great store and it is huge. They expanded last year....they have built me other pieces of furniture as well....when I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere else. It is worth a drive out there to go and see it. They have a website as well....I'm not sure what it is, but just do a search and you will find it. Sandra is the owner and she is wonderful. I had a blast doing the girl's room. They are going to share a bed for now because that is what they are used to. I don't want to take that away from them... and I think it will help them feel safe.....I hope. Every time I think of them and what is about to happen to their lives, I feel a little bit selfish.......I just pray that God is with them and watching over them. My boys just shake their head everytime they go in there.....nobody is used to seeing girl stuff around yet, but I told them.....you wait till they are actually get here.....

Looking forward to the day we go bring our girl's home!

~Debbie~

10 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    The girl's room is BEAUTIFUL Debbie !!! You can see that a lot of love and care was put into the room, I can only imagine your boys walking by, that is too cute !!!

    Can't wait to see pictures of the girls on your blog SOON !!!!

    Lisa
    hazel said...
    Wow, Debbie - what a great job you did on the girl's room. You obviously relished every moment of the planning & decorating. How special your girls are going to feel. Great job!
    Ricki said...
    Absolutely gorgeous! Now I know where to some if i ever need some decorating tips or ideas!
    Unknown said...
    WOW....what a beautiful room!! I'm sure they will LOVE it!!!
    The Turgeon Expansion said...
    Gorgeous room! You have a special talent for decorating, the girls will just love that space!
    the ewings said...
    What a beautiful room full of love and excitement. Lots of Dreams to be had in that room for two special girls!
    DEBRA said...
    I had so much putting the girl's room together...now I just need the girl's. thanks for all your kind words....I really appreciate it.

    Debbie
    Tao's Mommy said...
    HOLY COW!!! You were busy!! The bedroom is beautiful!! I cant imagine what the girls will do once they see it. Excellent Job!!
    Anonymous said...
    You REALLY did a good job, Debbie. I showed J and he was really impressed! It's lovely!

    Nicky
    Anonymous said...
    Ok, so you know the biggest for of flattery is...
    http://rowanfamilytree.wordpress.com/2007/06/21/the-shopping-begins/

    Smiles
    Nicky

Post a Comment