There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

LAST DAY OF WORK

Today was my last day of work. I am so happy. I enjoyed working with flowers, but it was time for me to go. As soon as we got our referral of Denaye and Maya, I could no longer concentrate or focus on my job. I also hated the fact that I was selling time for money and I was not the boss. I am looking forward to spending the summer with my boys and waiting for the day we can travel to go and get the girls and bring them home. My days are my own again, but my job did help pass the time quicker for me while we were waiting for our referral. It is going to be a great summer!!!!

God Bless
~Debbie~

1 Comment:

  1. Tao's Mommy said...
    OH CONGRATS....I'm sooo jelouse!!! Enjoy the summer and any idea when you will travel to get the girls?
    I too today gave my "notice" but I will have to return...grrr!!!

Post a Comment