There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~








After school today, I went to pick up Sam and the Donation box for the Cafac foster Home. I was blown away at what they had accomplished. There were 2 schools involved and they outdid themselves. I am so proud of what the kids did and how a little bit from a lot of people created a lot of stuff. I will be asking other families who will be travelling next month to take along some of the donations. This is amazing and I am so thankful to the 2 schools that were willing to take this project on....it was a huge success!!!!!!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart!
~Debbie~


4 Comments:

  1. Tao's Mommy said...
    WOW.....AMAZING!!! So how are you getting all that to Ethiopia? I know that is the least of your worries!! Great job to the kids!!!
    Anonymous said...
    There are families in the area that are leaving next month to get their kids and also CHOIR is heading over there on the 20th of July. Deb from Cafac said I could send some stuff along with the group going over. I did have to come up with a plan though as there is too much for just us to take. We will be taking 2 hockey bags full of stuff and the rest we will send with other families. the kids did awesome!!!
    Debbie
    Ricki said...
    That is so awesome Debbie!
    What a wonderful community!
    Ricki
    Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    Amazing and hearwarming huh Debbie !!!

    The children will benefit sooo much from all of that stuff !!!

    Lisa

Post a Comment