There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

A Generation of Oprhans

I just wanted to add to what Deb has said. Last week at CBC, where I work, we premiered the only Canadian public viewing of the documentary "A Generation of Orphans". The documentary was produced by the Stephen Lewis Foundation. It's a gripping story of six children whose lives have been affected by AIDS. I won't tell you the stories, I will just say YOU MUST SEE THIS!!
You can get a copy of the documentary on DVD for 20 dollars. Just go to the Stephen Lewis Foundation website. We have the link right here on our blog. Get the DVD and play it for your friends. Even if you're reading this and you're not adopting a child, you can play a part in this. We can all make a difference. The question is WILL YOU??

Rod

2 Comments:

  1. Tanya said...
    Thanks for the heads up and information Debbie. I have sent my cheque off for a copy, and I have linked to your blog, let me know if that is not ok.

    Tanya
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Tanya,

    That is fine to link to me, it seems we have the same layout for a blog.

    debbie

Post a Comment