There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

LETTER TO OUR GIRLS

Today we sent a letter and a card to Denaye and Maya. Roberta, from Cafac, is travelling to Ethiopia on June 2nd and is personally going to deliver and read the letter to the girls. I am so thankful that we are able to do things like this. I never thought it would be so hard to come up with the right words to say to a 4 and 2 year old. It was very difficult to try and put into words what we are feeling and how excited we are, without overwhelming them. Deb, from Cafac, said that the girls will really be excited to receive it......I wish we could do more. I was feeling a little sad today, but I know our time will come when we can go and get the girls and bring them home. I just wish it wouldn't take so long.

~Debbie~

3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I really think its great that you were able to send letters to the girls.

    It will mean a lot to them i'm sure....

    and I am with you about the post-refferal wait, it is definetly hard...

    waiting right along with you and can't wait until you have your girls home and that you share pictures of them ! what fun !

    big hugs coming your way !

    Lisa
    the ewings said...
    Thanks for making yourself known on my blog! I love to follow people's journey. Did you keep a copy of the letter in case they don't have it when you get them? What a treasure! Can you send them a little care package? Chris
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Chris,

    I sent them a care package with another family that is there now....I am hoping they have received it by now....and yes I did keep a copy of the letter, just in case. Thanks for checking in.

    Debbie

Post a Comment