There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

TOOLS OR FLOWERS











Today I put together a basket of flowers for the girls room. It will go on the top of their bookcase. I asked Sam to help, but imagine that, he said no. He's out in the garage right now, with his pockets full of tools, working on a bookcase. He just came in asked me where we keep the chainsaw.....so I guess flowers are out.......and people wonder why I'm looking forward to girls.
~Debbie~

1 Comment:

  1. esther said...
    hey debbie!!!
    CONGRATS on your referral of 2 girls!!!! WOW!!! i really truely can't wait for our turn :)

    thanks for your the comment on my blog...i'll be back here too:)

Post a Comment