There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

MEET SARAH EVERYBODY


This is my friend Sarah. She has offered to help out with our fundraiser BBQ on the 16th of June. I am so thankful for people like Sarah, who are willing to give of their talents. She makes handmade cards of all kinds. She will be making an assortment to sell at the BBQ. All proceeds are going to the CAFAC FOSTER HOME. She is very talented and I am so glad she has offered to do this for us. Since it is Father's Day that weekend she will have some Father's Day cards there as well as other's. Here is a sample of the Father's day card and I know she has other's that she is making. If you’re going to be at the BBQ and want to pre-order cards (good idea), please email her. You can also visit Sarah's website at http://stampingisfun.typepad.com/ There is also a link on our blog that will take you directly there. Her email address is sahunter@shaw.ca . I know she is planning on posting pictures of other cards she will have available. The cost of her cards are $5.00 a card or 10 for $37.00. I already put in my preorder. Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in what we are doing and are willing to contribute to what we are trying to accomplish.....right now it seems so small, but together we can all make a differnce.

~Debbie~

1 Comment:

  1. Tanya said...
    What a great idea as a fundraiser!! I make cards for my family as well, so maybe I will start charging....

Post a Comment