There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle......
The other is as though everything is a miracle.

~Albert Einstein~

GOOD MORNING


Today is going to be a good day. I have done lots of shopping for the girls and their room is almost done. I'm just waiting for a shelf that is being built for me. It should be done on the weekend. I am hoping to have an update on the girls next week. Roberta from CAFAC, is leaving on Saturday for Ethiopia and she will take new pictures and get new measurements etc for me and other families that are waiting. In Ethiopia they go by a different calendar then we do here in Canada. Their New Year is in September.....and they are only in the year 1999. I know it seems a little strange, but they have a 13th month. Anyway the courts are closing down to celebrate their holiday, but they close for 6 weeks, starting August 3rd. I really need to have a successful court date long before then so we don't get caught up in the court closure. I am confident we will, but a little prayer will always help. Every day that goes by is one day closer to bringing our girls home......we are all so excited. Sam took some donations to school today for the Big Birthday Box (that's what he calls it). He was excited to take them and be able to place them in the box. Jody also was able to get her preschool involved a little bit as well. Hope you all have a great day!
~Debbie~

1 Comment:

  1. Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...
    I will pray with you that your court date will be sucessful before the court closure....

    So fun that you are working on the girls room !

    Lisa

Post a Comment